Smart NFC – The fully loaded, easiest and bestNFC app to automate tasks using NFC. Smart NFC has the simplest, easiest and coolest UI and UX that makes all NFC related taskssuper easy; be it simple NFC detection, reading and writing NFC tags or automation of your daily tasks or be it advertising and promoting your product using NFC. Smart NFC does it all.
ADVANTAGE SMART NFC – You will not need to install multiple apps.Install Smart NFC and it caters to all yourNFC-relatedneeds.
Smart NFC – Tap into future
You can also automate your everyday tasks using Smart NFC app and NFC tags.Opening a URL at a tap of phone, changing phone settings as soon as you keep the phone on desk (which had a tagsticked toit), open an app, create tasks, Wi-Fi network management and everyother task you perform can be automated using the SmartNFCapp.
e.g.: If you have to change your phone setting (volume/Wi-Fi/location/mail etc) as soon as you reach office or work desk or sit in the car, you can easily automate it byusing Smart NFC app. In 2-3 simple and easy steps Smart NFC app programs the NFC tag, which you can stick on the desk and it’s done.Nowinstead of changing the phone setting every day, now the phone does that for you automatically as soon as you keep you phone onthedesk. And don’t worry, you can always change the function of(orre-program) the NFC tag whenever, you need it, and even tell atagto never re-program itself.With NFC possibilities inautomation,user engagement and many other domains, are unlimited.Let yourimagination fly.
Below are the pre-set key features that are in-built intheapp:
– Detect NFC on the smartphone
– Read it, Write it, Program it, Scan or retag NFC tags.
– Quickly detects if a phone has NFC or not. Does my phonehaveNFC?
– Detects if NFC is enabled or disabled.
– ‘Save’ feature to enables you to record actionableinformationupon tapping the NFC tag
– Display/send information.
– Link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
– Send email
– Save a contact
– Save phone number
– Display predefined text message
– Display an address or location
– ‘Save’ to record data on NFC tags
– ‘Adding utility’ to automate for your phone settings and makeyourlife simpler
– Activate, deactivate and toggle your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,carmode
– Automate sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
– Automate display settings
– Change volume settings (media, alarm, notification,ringvolume)
– Launch an app from the phone
– One tap access to camera, music player, flashlight
What is NFC?
NFC stands for ‘near field communication’. Most smartphonesnowhave in-built NFC hardware i.e. are NFC enabled. NFC technologyandits use is growing leaps and bounds every day as anNFC-enabledsmartphone can do wonders with just a tap on NFC tags orany thingsthat carry a tag like, smart posters or smart visitingcards oreven for payments.
NFC technology is now being widely used in the world overinoffices, hospitals, colleges and real estate business toautomatetheir business processes.With small (less than the size ofdoorknob) NFC tags, businesses can engage, attract, advertiseandretain their customers. For example, a newly launchede-commercegrocery company can provide an NFC tags to their selectcustomersto directly place the order for a
select an item and thus helping the company to increase salesandgrow its business.