Smart NFC Pro
Smart NFC – The fully loaded, easiest and best NFC app to automate tasks using NFC. Smart NFC has the simplest, easiest and coolest UI and UX that makes all NFC related tasks super easy; be it simple NFC detection, reading and writing NFC tags or automation of your daily tasks or be it advertising and promoting your product using NFC. Smart NFC does it all.
You can also automate your everyday tasks using Smart NFC app and NFC tags.Opening a URL at a tap of phone, changing phone settings as soon as you keep the phone on desk (which had a tags ticked to it), open an app, create tasks, Wi-Fi network management and every other task you perform can be automated using the Smart NFC app. If you have to change your phone setting (volume/Wi-Fi/location/mail etc) as soon as you reach office or work desk or sit in the car, you can easily automate it by using Smart NFC app.
Below are the pre-set key features that are in-built in the app:
– Detect NFC on the smartphone
– Read it, Write it, Program it, Scan or retag NFC tags.
– Quickly detects if a phone has NFC or not. Does my phone have NFC?
– Detects if NFC is enabled or disabled.
– ‘Save’ feature to enables you to record actionable information upon tapping the NFC tag
– Display/send information.
– Link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
– Send email
– Save a contact
– Save phone number
– Display predefined text message
– Display an address or location
– ‘Save’ to record data on NFC tags
– ‘Adding utility’ to automate for your phone settings and make your life simpler
– Activate, deactivate and toggle your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, car mode
– Automate sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
– Automate display settings
– Change volume settings (media, alarm, notification, ring volume)
– Launch an app from the phone
– One tap access to camera, music player, flashlight
What is NFC?
NFC stands for ‘near field communication’. Most smartphones now have in-built NFC hardware i.e. are NFC enabled. NFC technology and its use is growing leaps and bounds every day as an NFC-enabled smartphone can do wonders with just a tap on NFC tags or any things that carry a tag like, smart posters or smart visiting cards or even for payments.
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up