Samsung Internet Browser: Experience the cutting edge of web browsing with Samsung’s fastest, smoothest, safest web browser for Android.
- Secret Mode – Enabled only under user authentication, Secret mode never leaves a trail of your browsing data.
- Secure Web Auto Login – On devices equipped with fingerprint scanners, Samsung Internet provides a simpler but more secure way for you to login to sites.
- Quick Access – Quick Access page lets you visit your favorite sites with a single click. The default listed sites are selected based on countries, carriers, etc to provide you with a more intimate experience. (Can be set as Homepage)
- Content Cards – Content Cards, shown in the Quick Access page, dynamically recommends web contents, letting you access useful and interesting contents more easily.
- Navigation Page – This mobile friendly version of the well-known regional ‘Top Sites’ page can be set as the homepage to provide you with easy access to fun and useful sites.
- Open Tabs & Bookmark Sync – Sync Open Tabs and Bookmarks with other devices through Samsung or Firefox accounts. With Samsung account, Saved Pages will also be synced.
- Content Blocker – Install 3rd party apps to enable Content Blocking to browse the web with less clutter.
- Popup Video – View online videos in a popup window to browse the web while playing videos.
- Video History – Revisit videos more easily with the separately managed video history list. This list is also shared with Samsung Internet for Gear VR so you can view your favorite videos with a single click, in a more immersive environment.
- Shortcut Promotion Banner – Samsung Internet recommends shortcut installation for sites that you frequently visit via notification banners.
- Web Push – Receive push notifications from your favorite web sites without installing their native apps.
- Reader Mode & Saved Pages – Reader Mode presents articles in a simple layout to make it easier to read. Saved Pages stores web pages on your device so you can check them at your convenience, even when your device is offline.
- S Pen Features – Handy SPen features available on Galaxy Note devices can be used for easy scrapping or sharing of web contents.
- KNOX Support – Samsung Internet for KNOX incorporates organizational security policies to provide control for web access.
- Ultra Power Saving Mode – Samsung Galaxy devices provide an ultra power saving mode and emergency mode for prolonged battery life. Samsung Internet is the only web browser that can be used in these modes.
Better integrated with Samsung devices
- Samsung Internet aims to provide a consistent and continuous user experience among various Samsung devices.
- You can now use Intelligent Scan biometric authentication for website logins, Web Payments and accessing Secret Mode, on supported Samsung devices.
- Virtual Reality is available for the web! Place the phone into a Gear VR headset when you are viewing a web page and it will open in immersive Virtual Reality.
- Samsung Internet is now optimized for desktop browsing with the DeX dock.
- We have upgraded the browser engine to Chromium 59.
- Burned all graphics
- Icon new without beta
- Changed the name to English (Internet) in Russian (Internet) and Ukrainian (Internet)
- Package signature changed
- Unlinked from Google Play Service
- Open hidden features
- languages Rus Eng Ukr