SAI (Split APKs Installer)
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Added option to extract APKs from archives (.zip/.apks) before installing them. This is a workaround for some users who are having problems with rooted installation from archives. Don’t use it if rooted-installer works fine for you, it will only slow down installation. Rootless installer isn’t affected by that problem, so using this feature with it is super not recommended, since it will only slow down installation as well. Basically just don’t use it if installation works fine for you
• .zip/.apks archives are now allowed to contain non-apk files, SAI will just ignore them
• Added copy option to error log dialog
• Added one-time warning when using SAI on MIUI
• Partial chinese translation by @yaxisvip
• Updated file picker design
• Added device info to rooted installer failure log
• Some other minor fixes
• Improved buttons on the installation screen
• Added some new themes
– analytics removed
– works off line