S Package Disabler for Samsung lets you disable or remove all unwanted applications that come pre-installed with your SAMSUNG phone. S Package Disabler also lets you disable all bloatware on your device to improve performance by 15% and reduce battery usage with no root required.
• Disable or remove unwanted pre-installed applications
• Speed up your device with one click “Disable all bloatware”*
• Easy to navigate, modern and very user friendly.
• Simple filter of an App’s name or with the package name.
• List of more than 5000 bloatware app’s.
• Ability to see the RAM, CPU, storage usage and much more.
• Ability to uninstall the app.
• List of enabled, and disabled apps on the device.
• Disable Gear VR service (Use your VR headset with Cardboard apps and games.)
If you like this app, please encourage us by rating it 5 stars ★★★★★
If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an email to [email protected] for support.
–Before use make sure that your information is backed up.
• All SDK’s used are originally from Samsung, so there is no 3rd party SDK’s that can affect your privacy.
• Ocean66 guarantees that all of your information will be safe.
• Make sure to enable all packages before you update your software.
• This application uses Device Administrator permissions so be able to disable all of your bloatware and useless packages. If you encounter any issues with uninstalling follow these simple steps below:
1. Go to your Settings.
3. Deactivate Device Administrator permissions.
4. Try uninstalling it properly again.
• S Package Disabler for Samsung is a powerful app that lets you modify the critical parts of your Android system, so double check and research what package you’re about to uninstall.
• *Ocean66 is not responsible in any malfunctions or loss of data caused by disabling critical system packages.
• Removing critical packages can cause your phone to malfunction. Be sure to ONLY delete apps you know for certain aren’t needed
• *To be eligible for a refund you must have the application for less than three days. In some cases, Ocean66 might ask for an invoice for proof.
- Bugs fixed
- More expanded options
- Ability to change the language