Root Browser is the ultimate file manager for rooted users. Explore all of Android’s file systems and take control of your Android device.
- Two file manager panels
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
- Change file permissions and ownership
- View and edit any file
- sqlite explorer
- Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
- Create and delete directories (folders).
- Send files by email.
- Add new files & folders in any directory
- Install zips using clockwork recovery
- Execute script files
- Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
- Bookmark any folder
- Open files and folders with other apps
- Change the theme (double tap home button)
- Sort by name, size & date
- Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
- Search for files or folders
- Bug fixes
- Check for BusyBox
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Pro features unlocked;
All ads and services calls from activity removed;
Support only for arm and x86;
Download & Links