The principle is simple:
– Choose a song from your music library
– Select a section of it with the cursors and by zooming
– Verify by listening to it again
– Add fade at the beginning and at the end of the ringtone
– Apply your creation as ringtone, alarm, notification sound
– Assign the ringtone to one of your contacts
– Share your creation with your friends by email
Caller ID feature
Scientific Calculator has free caller ID. It identifies callers for you – even the ones not in your contact list. Caller ID results are shown after calls and also allow you to save the contact details directly to your address-book.
You can disable or adjust caller ID to your preferences in the app menu settings (enter the app and hold Shift+Options) or after-call screen settings at any time.
– Why is the Ringtone Maker Deluxe app requesting permission to access contact information (read/write your contact) ?
The application needs access to your contact list to be able to assign a ringtone to one of your contact.
Please note that personal information of your contact is NOT used outside this feature and is NOT collected to any server.