Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Add a close tab button to the app bar.
• Fix the left and right scrolling of website elements, which also makes the app bar scroll more smoothly.
• Add a blocklist loading splash screen and decrease the app load time.
• Add URL modification for Google Analytics, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Add the ability to open an image in a new tab.
• Fix the context menu web search.
• Fix undesired restarts when entering or exiting split screen mode.
• Fix browsing with some file managers.