Stream Photos, Music & Videos from 150+ websites, your phone or other media servers to your big screen.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users – please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
XBox users – make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you’re having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App – your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo was selected by TheGuardian in the 20 Best Android apps
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/ap … sfeed=true
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio – once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player – no additional cables, adapters or hardware required.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
– Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
– Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
– Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
– Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
– Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
– Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
– Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
– We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
– Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
– Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
– Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/phone or stream them to your TV – supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, Twonky, WMP, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV’s, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku, Logitech Google TV, Apple TV, XBox, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
1. Your TV/Media Player should be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
3. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
4. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV’s do not support Flash
2.05 version 47: Bug fix to load online content.