PicsArt combines the best features of many photo applications it is one of best and most complete photo editors available for free in the market for Android devices.
Millions use PicsArt because it offers hundreds of powerfulphoto editing tools (photo montages, filters and much more) onlyavailable in professional photo editing software, and it’s free!PicsArt’s photo editor, collage maker, and drawing tools are thebest way to transform your photos into works of art and to expressyour creativity with the world.
Step up your photo editing game with PicsArt, make awesome images and join the movement to go beyond the filter!
Your new playground:
* 1000s of amazing photo editing features that are fun and easyto use
* Remix photos with friends. It’s cool. You can make any#free to edit image your own. Do it, we dare you!
* Do cool things like:
-Turn yourself into a mermaid – add fish scales to your vacation photos
-Make your eyes look like galaxies – apply stars to yourselfie
-Walk on water – edit the impossible
-Double exposure – turn two photos into a unique work of art
-Collage – arrange a selection of cool images and tell astory
-Draw – illustrate awesome pictures, apply effects and share with friends
-And so much more
Join the fam.
* Create and share with people just like you!
* Join the movement to go beyond the filter with a community thatis supportive of experimenting
* Our community spans the globe and is available in 20 languages
* And we share! Grab a #freetoedit image when you need one
So. Much. Inspo.
* Discover pictures you love and learn to make them.
* We release new tutorials every week. We got you!
*Here at PicsArt we’re always pushing the limits of mobile technology to open world of creativity that hasn’t been accessible before. Sometimes we’re so far ahead, that older devices (like those Android devices older than two years) cannot support new features we’re launching. This is the case with our new Magic Effects. They’re one of the first sets of AI-powered on-device effects and they require processing power that’s standard on newer devices.