“Piano Companion: chords, scales for music” is a flexible chord & scale dictionary with user libraries and reverse mode. “Piano Companion: chords, scales for music” has smart search allowing you to find chords, scales for music by its name. If you don’t remember what’s the name of chords or scales, it helps you to search it by keys. Piano Companion is application for musicians of all levels – it helps you to grasp or refresh music theory since it shows chord & scale notes, degrees, related scales, treble/bass staff (stave), fingering for both hands in major and minor scales. You can listen how a scale or chord sounds.Chords could be played arpeggiated.
“Piano Companion: chords, scales for music” database contains wide set of base or lesser known chords such as: major, minor, c,cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, diminished (dim), suspended (sus),augmented (aug), fifth (5th), sixth (6th), seventh (7th), ninth(9th), eleventh (11th), thirteenth (13th). The total number of available chords is 1500+, up to 6th inversions.
Using our chord progression builder and progression patterns together with MIDI export you would be able to create and listen your own unique ringtones without advanced knowledge of music theory. That means that using “Piano Companion: chords, scales for music” you can your own great composition and ringtones right from your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
Watch our interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints) whichhelps you to better understand music harmony, theory and scalerelations. Watch our video tutorials how to get started with PianoCompanion: chords, scales for music and then try everything on mostpopular pianos: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
The great advantage of Piano Companion is the fact that it’s a growing application, so we will be glad to consider any new features which helps you to increase usability.
“Piano Companion: chords, scales for music” key features:
– 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions including: major, minor,diminished, suspended, augmented, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm,a7, etc.
– 10000+ scales including Major, Minor, Chromatic, PentatonicBlues/Major/Minor, Aeolian, etc.
– 12 root keys
– Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chordsequencer)
– Interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
– Help to search available scale chords in Circle of Fifths (Lap ofQuints)
– Key notations: English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.
– Reverse chord & scale lookup
– Watch chord on the staff with treble and bass clef
– Watch scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
– Displays compatible scale’s chords
– Plays chords
– Plays scales
– Plays arpeggiated chords
– Audio support
– Relative scale suggestions
– Compatible scale chords
– Scale lookup with major & minor scale fingering
– Flexible chord & scale search using keyboard
– User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
– You can create your own chord charts
– Ability to create and search favorite scales
– MIDI In support for reverse scales/reverse chords screens
– Piano with MIDI In support (Android 3.1+ and USB-host)
Added new Chord Pads screen for experimenting with different chords simultaneously.
A chord root is highlighted with different color.
You can change root in User Libraries.
You will be able to switch keyboard with notes in common chords.
Improved UI for custom chords.