This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 300’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
••• Features •••
– Works offline and worldwide
– Includes more than 300’000 peak names
– Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
– Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
– ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
– Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
– Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
– Uses compass and motion sensors
– Weekly updates of the peak directory
- I’ve completely revised and updated PeakFinder. Now PeakFinder can fly like a bird. And much more…
- I wish you much fun with this update.
- •Perspective rendering•
- For a simpler identification of mountain peaks, the contours of mountains are now highlighted.
- Simplified silhouette presentation can still be chosen via settings.
- PeakFinder can fly from viewpoint to viewpoint. Press on the name of mountain and then on the bird symbol. Then you can explore your next peaks.