Overview: Watch your favourite movies, cartoons, TV shows and programs from your provider on your TV, phone or tablet!
– Live broadcasts and history (archives, if playlist supports this function);
– You can add an unlimited number of M3U playlists;
– You can add an unlimited number of XML EPGs;
– Support for different streams (HLS, UDP and others);
– Pause and rewind are working correctly (if history is available), time-shift is supported;
– You can view, pause and rewind the broadcast, which is currently on the air (if history is available);
– When you open the application, the broadcast will continue from the moment when the application was closed (if history is available);
– On incoming calls/messages, the broadcast will stop and automatically continue after the end of the conversation;
– And much more…
The application is only a player and DOES NOT CONTAIN any preset channels.
To view, you need to add a playlist of your provider.
Have a nice watching!
Added support for Catchup “flussonic” archives;
EPG will now bind channels also by the “tvg-id” parameter in the playlist