Opera VPN blocks ad trackers and lets you change your virtual location. Unblock more content and access your favorite websites and apps from anywhere – completely free.
With Opera VPN, you get:
• One of the fastest, most reliable VPN services
• Unblocked access via your choice of five virtual locations (with more coming soon)
• The ability to determine WiFi network security level, as well as connection encryption and protection from threats
• A built-in ad tracker blocker to stop advertisers from following you around the web
Opera VPN is one of the best and fastest ways to access more of your favourite online content for free. With super-fast VPN servers and other premium features included for free, Opera VPN is a smart choice for you.
Opera VPN is a service provided by SurfEasy Inc., an Opera company. Opera’s 20-year history of web innovation enables more than 350 million people worldwide to do what matters most to them online. Get the performance you need from people you can trust.
Get it now!
Q: Why is Torrenting not working?
A: Torrenting is not supported via Opera VPN for Android.
Q: Why can’t I tap on the OK button or check the Trust box on the VPN permission dialog?
A: 3rd party apps like screen filters may interfere with the ability to turn on the VPN. If you are having any issues pressing OK on the VPN permission dialog or checking the Trust box, please disable any such screen modification apps in order to continue.
Have questions or need help? Visit http://www.opera.com/help/vpn/android
Get the latest news about Opera:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera/
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement and Privacy Statement at https://accounts.surfeasy.com/thepp
- You can now choose whether or not you want Opera VPN to turn on whenever you restart your Android device.
- You now also have the ability to allow Opera VPN to be more persistent in remaining active (helps with Android versions where the System kills active VPN processes).