NZBManager is an easy to use tool, to manage all of your NZB services. It’s not a stand-alone download application and depends on the supported software listed below.
The current supported services are:
– Sickbeard (SickRage, Sickgear)
– Indexers (newznab/omgwtfnzbs)
NZBManager Premium is now available aswell, when you purchase NZBManager Premium you’ll:
– Have No Ads
– Have the option to add NZB’s to SABnzbd by URL & File.
– Have the option to add NZB’s to NZBGet by File.
– Have the option to send NZBs from indexers to SABnzbd and/or NZBGet.
– Have the option to add Torrents to Transmission and Deluge by file or url.
– Have the option to add Torrents to Deluge by Magnet link.
– Have the option to add Torrents by clicking on torrent links on websites.
– Have the option to add movies to Couchpotato via the share option in the IMDB app.
– Have the option to pause the queue in SABnzbd and NZBGet for a specific time.
– Have the option to reorder downloads in SABnzbd and NZBGet.
– Have the option to upload NZB files to SABnzbd and NZBGet from your file explorer.
– Have the option to upload Torrents to Transmission and Deluge from your file explorer.
– Have the option to search through series in Sickbeard and/or Sonarr.
– Support me to continue the development for NZBManager.
There will be coming more features for NZBManager Premium in the future.
I would really appriciate it if you leave some feedback below.
If you find any kinds of bugs, please use the buildin issue reporter and i’ll try to fix it asap.
For personal reasons send me an email at the addres below.
– Daimajia his ProgressLayout and MaterialIntroView libraries (http://goo.gl/cy3iSE / http://goo.gl/5uBSL0)
– Porokoro for his Paperboy library(http://goo.gl/JcfGKG)
– Google for their GSON, CardView, RecyclerView en Design libraries (http://goo.gl/S3FhFt)
– Square for their Picasso library (https://goo.gl/rFNVKh)
– Square for their OkHttp library (https://goo.gl/oMGgw8)
– Square for their Retrofit library (http://goo.gl/gWhp7d)
– JodaOrg for their joda-time library (https://goo.gl/SBH6PT)
– Mike Penz for his MaterialDrawer, Iconics and about libraries (https://goo.gl/8U0ATY / https://goo.gl/lAt2CL / https://goo.gl/lAt2CL)
– Joan Zapata for his PDFView library (https://goo.gl/FebtkR)
– NanoHttpd for his NanoHttpd library (https://goo.gl/R6tkJM)
– Paolo Rotolo for his AppIntro library (https://goo.gl/rG8PkK)
– TheFinestArtist for his FinestWebView library (http://goo.gl/6nhMyI)
– Bignerdranch for their ExpandableRecyclerView (http://goo.gl/mWR08E)
– FutureMind for his FastScroller library (http://goo.gl/MQJIkQ)
– ClockByte for his AdmobAdapter (http://goo.gl/BqTl6M)
– HeinrichReimer for his AndroidIssueReporter (http://goo.gl/vmYSxE)
– The developer does not take any responsibility for use of this application.
– The application uploads crash reports to a server. So it’s much easier for the developer to fix bugs.
– Premium – Sabnzbd & NZBGet: Update the name of the file on the moment you’re about to upload it.
– Bug fixes and preformance improvements.