If you start start.bat fails, please download jre and coverage jre directory.
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone. Desktop application download link：
No Root Screen Recorder captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MP4 video with audio. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
You can also choose whether or not to include the voice. Use this screen recording application you can record you on the phone during the operation into a video. Then share to various video sites, we will be able to visually see the whole operation. For example: an application of operational processes, a perfect game concept. Record and share it via No Root Screen Recorder.
If your phone has already rooted, please download the normal “Screen Recorder” application from the Android market.
1. Download the “No Root Screen Recorder” application from the Android market(Make sure the computer has
installed the corresponding phone USB driver)；
2. Download a free desktop application on your computer；
3. Decompress the desktop to your D drive or other drives(Use 7z)；
4. connect your phone with compter with USB；
5. Click the “start.bat”;
6. Start the “No Root Screen Recorder” application on your phone and click the “connect computer” button；
7. Start the notification bar for recorder or open the shaking bar；
8. Click the recorder bar or shaking the phone for recorder start；
9. Click the recorder bar or shaking the phone for ecorder stop；
10. Composite video；
11. View, play, rename, delete and share your recorded videos.
– Shake to record screen start and stop;
– One touch operation for recording start and stop;
– choose whether or not to include the voice;
– A variety of sizes for users to choose, up to the original screen size;
– Share to facebook、twitter youtube Etc. .