Do your eyes feel tired during night reading on the phone?
Are you having trouble falling asleep after a long time watching phone screen? Night Owl may be a solution for you!
With Night Owl you can reduce the brightness of your device screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings in order to avoid eye strain or headaches in a dark environment or at nights. You can also filter blue light which causes eye strain, inability to sleep and headaches.
If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery, because black pixels actually turn off on an AMOLED screen.
• Display back-light dimming
• Blue light filter
• Advanced color filter
• Auto start and stop timer
• Ad free
• Sun timer
• draw over other apps. Used for dimming your screen.
• access Location. Used for determining your location for sunrise and sunset time.
• view network connections and full network access. Used for serving ads and loading the location map.
• Fixed: Sun timer bug