My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data – we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
Feature list :
- Scan large DVD and Blu-ray collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Search for disc titles, movies or TV Series by title.
- Keep track your disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray) or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Many interface customization options, including different views, and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast list (10, 20, 30 or all per title) and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- High quality front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends
- Badge with title and/or person count.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD and Blu-ray’s.
- Use same collection on multiple devices and platforms with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Windows Media Center and Dune players.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having problems with this update,
This release attempts to fix some incoming issues, including an issue of incorrect handling of storage paths on some LG devices. If you have any issues with handling of storage, or your device starts to re-sync, please contact us.