ML Manager Pro is a customizable application manager for Android 4.0+ with root features.
★ FEATURES ★
• Extract installed & system apps and save locally as APK.
• Organize your applications marking them as favorite.
• Share APK with friends using Dropbox, Telegram, email, etc.
• Uninstall apps easily.
• Customization options available in Settings.
• No root required.
• Material Design.
• Open Source and licensed under GPL v3.
☆ PRO FEATURES (requires Root) ☆
• Hide apps from the device launcher.
• Easily manage your hidden apps from the side panel.
• Uninstall system apps.
• Remove cache per app.
• Clean data per app.
★ MENTIONED IN… ★
• TheAndroidSoul (EN): “The UI is pretty great, obviously. We’re really loving it.”
• AndroidSpain (ES): “ML Manager is really easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge to use.”
• HDBlog (IT): “If you need a simple, beautiful and optimized application, without losing basic and essential features, ML Manager is a good choice.”
• SvetAndroida (CZ): “If you need to extract the APK file of some of your installed applications or share it, ML Manager is a simple and functional solution for it.”
Want to talk about ML Manager and stay informed of the latest developments of the application? You can also participate in the official community on Google+. You are welcome! https://plus.google.com/communities/111960842500303983487
• Fix FC’s for some devices.
Other recent features:
• Partial support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Note: if you get some error message after accepting the permissions when extracting an app, please restart ML Manager
Introducing the biggest ML Manager update ever!
• Upload your APKs to APKMirror using ML Manager.
• Extract APKs in background: APKs will be extracted in background and a notification will be displayed instead of a dialog. You can enable “Always extract in background” in Settings too.
• ML Manager will auto-detects when an app has been installed from other store (Amazon App Store and Galaxy Apps).
• Pro users: “Compact” app layout has been improved and now includes an “Extract” button.