Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures!
Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many.
Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including…
– Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
– Swords! Bows! TNT!
– Lots more!
But enough sales talk! Download it already! And have fun!
What’s New in Version 0.15.0
– Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app!
– City and Plastic Texture Packs to change the look and feel of your worlds
– Xbox Live support, including achievements
– Xbox Live Cross Platform Session Browse (Join Your Friends Games)
– Pistons – the final piece of Redstone functionality is here!
– Jungle temples & zombie villages
– Horses, Pig riding, Mutton, Carrot on a Stick
1. Unlock All Premium Skins
1. No hurt in survival mode
2. Massive Attack
3. High Inventory Size
4. Unlock All Premium Skins
Unlocked Premium skins
Unlocked Premium Textures
Note : See Also Minecraft – Pocket Edition v0.15.2.1 [Mods/2.3+]