Would you like to test drive the new Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta? You can connect to a remote PC and get your work done wherever you are.
– Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RD assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: http://aka.ms/rdassistant
– Learn more about remote desktop apps here: http://aka.ms/rdapps
– Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
– Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
– Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
– Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
– Seamless audio and video streaming
- Fixed an issue where a hardware keyboard caused the sticky key dialog to pop up in a remote session.