messageLOUD automatically reads your Texts (Sms’s), WhatsApp messages & Email out loud, so you can drive safer.
THIS IS THE BEST $1.99 YOU CAN SPEND ON THE INTERNET. IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.
(100% Eyes-free experience. Fully Bluetooth compatible.)
$1.99 in-app purchase to enable automatic reading of your email out loud.
Supports Gmail, MS Exchange, Yahoo & Outlook.com/Hotmail.
Important note: Samsung users must restart their phone after setting up messageLOUD.
• Text messages automatically read aloud
• WhatsApp messages automatically read aloud
• Email automatically read aloud
• Incoming callers announced out loud
• ‘Read my inbox’ for existing emails to be read aloud
• Dismiss, delete or call the sender back with simple eyes-free screen swipes/taps
• Auto start when you get behind the wheel
• Will not read promotional emails or signatures
• Three distinct modes for when you are Driving; Exercising or Working
• Text message auto responder. (Fully configurable.)
• VIP lists, Blacklists & Address Book Only features. (Configure which messages to read out loud.)
• Bluetooth connection auto start. (Starts Drive Mode automatically when you get into your car.)
• Set the length of time each message is read.
• Enable/disable automatic reading aloud.
• Reads your messages in the order that they arrived, irrespective of message type.
• Simple sign-in with your email address.
• Will pause reading messages aloud when you get a call and resume when you are done.
• Pauses reading messages aloud when your navigation needs to give you directions, and resumes when it is done.
• Pauses your music playing (or audiobook, podcast etc) to read your messages, and resumes playing when done.
• Screen brightness dims to 75% to preserve battery life: in Drive & Work modes.
• Reads your messages even if your screen is turned off. (Great for battery life, when active or when driving at night.)
You can also download and use a ‘premium’ voice of your choice. Simply search ‘Text to speech’ in the Google Play Store. (Remember to load as your default TTS in your device Settings.)