Exchange & Outlook email and calendar client that uses EWS/OWA/Webmail protocol to sync emails and events. Modern looking, and uses webmail (ews) access to connect, thus being a perfect solution if you want to access company mail on personal devices without submitting the device to company restrictions.
This app acts as a PULL client (over EWS) instead of PUSH client (ActiveSync) and therefore can allow users to access corporate email without making company IT take over as Device Admins (as long as your company allows webmail/ews access).
Notable Features include:
- Syncs Emails and Calendars, and provides Contacts integration
- Syncs calendar entries with DEVICE CALENDAR
- Sync frequency configurable for busy/peak and non-peak periods
- Provides an Address book with automatic saving of information from recent contacts in Mailbox
- Search Contacts on Company / Exchange directory
- Support Email folders other than Inbox as well
- Support for Downloading and Uploading Attachments
- Support for loading inline images in emails
- Configurable notification settings
- Material Design based user friendly interface
- Exchange / Outlook Client
- Battery Friendly
This upgrade (4.09) rolls back the changes introduced a few hours ago in version 4.08 that is causing crash issues for some users