Lua Player Pro
THIS IS THE AD-FREE VERSION OF LUA PLAYER. ☆ Why do you choose Lua Player as your multimedia player?
Lua Player is a free and it plays most multimedia files and various streaming protocols. It is supporting most codec with containers including MP4, AVI and more. File subtitles and online subtitles is supporting and multi-audio selection as well.
☆ Main Features
★ MULTI-TASKING with FLOATING WINDOW
• Easy to resize and move to any screen positions! Play your videos with game or chatting screen.
• Can start from external file managers with popup window mode, which is the most beneficial feature among video player apps.
★ Beautiful UI & THEMES
• This supports by far beautiful user experience within limited popup window media player.
★ HD PLAYER
• Supporting high quality videos including 720p, 1080p and more, which depends on hardware and software decoder.
★ PLAYBACK SPEED CONTROL
• 0.3x ~ 4.0x
★ SCREEN CAPTURE & SCREEN ROTATION
• Supporting screen capture and screen rotation during playing video files
★ Completely FREE, no spyware.
★ BETTER USER INTERFACE
• AB Repeat mode and auto-resize subtitle in accordance with window size are supporting. You can control BRIGHTNESS and VOLUMN even current VIDEO POSITION by gesture
★ EASY TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE VIDEOS
• Very easy to add, delete your favorite Video from local media files and from streaming url
★ Support for most video, audio file formats and codec.
★ Support for most subtitle file formats with online subtitle.
★ Supports network streaming.
☆ Video Codecs
• H.264, H.265, H.263, MPEG4, XVID, VP6, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and etc
☆ Audio Codecs
• AAC, Vorbis, MP3, MP2, WMA and etc
• Multi-audio selection supported.
☆ Network Stream
• RTSP, RTP, RTMP
• HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bit rates (m3u8)
• SAMI(.smi), .ssa/.ass, SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub)
• Unicode Multibyte charset supported.
• Online subtitle supported.
• Read phone status an identity: to pause player when receiving incoming calls.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to delete media files and thumbnails when receiving user action
• Full network access: To open network streams.
• View network connections: To see network state.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping: to prevent your phone or device from sleeping during playback.
• Draw over other apps: to draw floating window over any position.