This is extended version of LoMag Barcode Scanner to Excel enabling you to save different data to Excel files:
– 1D & 2D BARCODES like product codes, serial numbers, tickets ..
– Free TEXTS like item name, description
– NUMBERS : quantity, prices
– YES/NO : true / false fields
– DATES e.g. expiry date
– TIME : production time
– LONGITUDE & LATITUDE : manual position or from build-in GPS.
– ACTUAL DATE AND TIME : current time stamp.
– ORDINAL NUMBER : 1,2,3.. for each record
– PICTURES : photos from camera
You can specify many fields of each type : many barcodes, names, photos..
and determine the order of fields: First article code, then article name, ..
Full version allows you to edit and delete data in files.
The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
– codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
– industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
– 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
You can change your phone into a data collector. Very useful app for inventory-making and other logistic processes at the warehouse. The output file may be quickly sent via e-mail.
The most important functions of the application:
– Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
– Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
– Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
– Scanning of barcode and serial number
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. The app allows you to send files via e-mail or save them on an SD card.
There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.
- bug fix release