Covering more than 250 of the most common dermatologic conditions from A to Z, Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition, by Drs. Mark G. Lebwohl, Warren R. Heymann, John Berth-Jones, and Ian Coulson, is your go-to resource for authoritative, evidence-based treatment strategies in your daily practice.
This award-winning text provides guidance on the fast-moving dermatological therapy options for virtually any skin disease you’re likely to encounter, including third-line and unusual therapies when initial options have not been successful. Summaries of each treatment strategy are accompanied by detailed discussions of treatment choices, with ratings on a consistent scale ranging from clinical studies to anecdotal reports.
New to this Edition:
• Features eight all-new chapters on Atypical Fibroxanthoma, Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis, Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS), Hypopigmented Dermatoses, Nail Psoriasis, Necrolytic Acral Erythema, Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, and Regional Pain.
• Provides more than 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are new to this edition.
• Includes off-label uses, new treatments like therapeutic antibodies and hedgehog inhibitors, and new indications for existing treatments.
• Puts every possible therapeutic option at your disposal – including management strategies and first- to third-line therapies – for a truly complete guide to the vast array of dermatologic treatment options.
• Presents information in a consistent, tabular format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxes for quick reference.
• Offers the combined knowledge and expertise of the world’s leading authorities in dermatology.
No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.