Fake GPS Location is floating keypad that allows you to set a location, designed for developers who want to test location.
Follow the instructions that are written on the app to activate the ‘Floating Keypad Fake GPS’
1. Show hidden menu Developer
– Go to the ‘Settings menu’, and scroll down to ‘About phone.’ Tap it.
– Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see ‘Build number.’ (Your build number may vary from ours here.)
– Tap it seven (7) times.
2. Select mock location app
– Go to the ‘Settings menu>Developer options’, and scroll down to ‘Select mock location.’ Tap it.
– Select app ‘Fake GPS Location’.
Please, before buying install the free version to confirm that your device is compatible, because if there is a problem probably to persist in the Premium version.
– Fix minor bugs