Kernel Toolkit allows you to get the most out of your rooted device. Take full control of your device and increase performance and battery life.
The purpose of this app is to make tuning your kernel easy and simple to understand. Always looking to add new features, PLEASE donot hesitate to contact me with a feature request.
– Live device stats
– Time in cpu states with custom references
– Adjust cpu settings:
– Cpu governor
– Cpu governor parameter control
– I/O scheduler
– I/O scheduler parameters
– Read ahead buffer
– Enabled/disable system executables including Mpdecision, Pnpmgr
– Intelliplug settings
– Voltage table control / global adjustment
– Apply settings on boot
– USB fast charge toggle
– Screen wake control
– Help information
Pro Features :
– Profile manager, create / share / reapply profiles of settings easily.
– Minfree control
– Screen color control
– Multicore power savings
– TCP congestion
– Vibration control
The app will run on any device, but can only apply changes on a rooted device.
– Receive boot to apply settings at boot
– Read/Write to storage to import/export profiles
– Vibration to get feedback after applying vibration
- Supports all devices running 4.1 Jellybean or later. Due to the nature of this app, it could not be fully tested on all devices and versions of android since it cannot run on an emulator. If it crashes on your device PLEASE click the report button so I can receive the info I need to fix it!
This app was developed and fully tested on my HTC one m8 GPE running 5.0.1 Lollipop.
Fully tested and compatible with the following devices :
HTC one m8
HTC one m7
– New profile creator and manager