The app brings over 1500 icons themed, 150 variant icons, 30 generic folders, 20 drawerheads, a set of actions and 35 Cloud Based wallpapers that blend perfectly with the icon pack.
• Updates every 2 weeks
• Support for every major launcher (Including Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Epic, Go, Holo, Inspire, KK, L, Lucid, Mini, Nemus, Next, Nine, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, TSF and many others)
• Support for CM Theme Engine, LG Home and Xperia Home.
• Built-In Icon request tool
• Cloud based wallpapers
Applying the icon pack on Android Wear Devices:
In order to have the icons working on Android Wear devices it’s required to apply KAIP with CyanogenMod Theme Engine. This will allow the icons to show only on the notificatios for some apps only.
Not every themed icon made can be seen on wear devices, it depends on the app, so keep that in mind.
• Why does the app need permission to modify or delete content of my storage?
It’s needed to be able to write and read icon requests data and files.
• Why does the app need permission to full network access?
It’s needed to be able to load the cloud based wallpapers and download them.
• Why does the app need permission to view connections?
It’s needed to be able to check if your device has internet connection.
Follow 221 Pixels on G+: https://plus.google.com/105386924007076792931
KAIP 4.6: The one with the Translucent Folders
• 75 New icons
• New translucent folders
• 9 redesigns
• CandyCons’ Timely icon (Thanks, Vuk)
• Some Samsung and OnePlus activities fixed
• Broke some more activities probably