Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else’s eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you’ll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
- Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
- Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
- Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
- Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
- Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
- Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
★★★ MOD ★★★
Version 17. Changes:
Ability to disable download notifications
Ability to disable story cropping
Ability to remove black bars (?) Above and below in stories
The option of maximum photo quality is now optional. Disabled by default.
Option to improve the quality of uploaded stories (experimental, not the fact that it will work, Instagram still squeezes everything on servers)
The ability to watch stories in full screen (does not always work, may also cause problems with a couple of other activities)
Black theme now with white icons + some fixes
Important: bug by Instagram – the heart sending in DM doesn’t work(people say, that has been fixed in Instagram v103, but I don’t wanna make base update again now). Clone crashes on first launch because of this, but it works fine after crash(I believe)