HTC One Universal Remote
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone’s built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required! Lifetime return policy! Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you’d like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· Learn an IR code from a remote control by pointing it at your phone (learning function).
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
Added more brands and models upon users requests, including:
· TVs: Celestial, Cineral, Hisense, Metz, Roku, Sankey, Sony
· Cable & Satellite boxes: ADB, DSTV, Fuba, Movistar, NC+, Sky, Strong, UPC, Ziggo
· AV Receivers – Sound systems: AVM, Cary Audio, Eltax, Hama, Philco, Quad, Terris, Tevion
· DVD & Blu-ray players: Panasonic, RCA, Sanyo
· Media / Streaming players: ASRock, Tizzbird
· Projectors: Asus
· Climate control: Koppel, Quattroclima
· DSLR cameras: Nikon, Sony