HoverDict is an offline English dictionary accessible from a floating bubble which runs on top of your other apps. The concept is similar to chatheads used by Facebook messenger. You can look up word definitions while reading PDFs/e-books while browsing the internet and even while playing games.
1) Offline dictionary based on the Wordnet lexical database with which you can look up the definition, type and usage of a word.
2) Audio pronunciations (Requires google’s text-to-speech engine)
3) Share text to lookup its definition
3) Auto-search words copied to the clipboard
4) Invisible mode: The floating dictionary runs in the background. Just select and copy a word from any app and a floating widget will pop up with the word’s meaning
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES (Available as an IAP):
1) Urban Dictionary Plugin: Search for word meanings from Urban Dictionary
2) Google Search Plugin: Search for words on Google.
– Word of the day
– Access dictionary from quick tiles on Nougat +
– Revamp UI