HibyMusic Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player designed for audiophiles and music fans. Newest features include support for direct USB audio on Android 7.x, and HiByLink for controlling lossless playback on affiliated remote devices, giving you a first-class music experience wherever you go.
- Use HiByLink to upgrade affiliated portable and desktop audio players to a touch-screen, remote-operated experience while enjoying lossless playback of hi-res material on the device itself.
- First free app to support direct USB audio output on Android 7.x.
- Added play queue function and function to save edited queue as new playlist.
- All-new UI bringing a fresh new user experience, with new pictorial Quick Guide added.
- Improved compatibility with Android 6+ devices;
- Fixed track ordering under albums, under multi-disc albums (DISCNUMBER support!), etc.
- Expanded on-device output sampling rate to 44.1 and 48kHz, adapting to phones with different Android system sampling rates;
- Added option to disable exclusive USB audio output and use Android system USB audio for convenience / interoperability;
- Added USB volume lock function to ensure bitperfect output more easily;
- Revised English and multilanguage translations;
- Added illustrated quick-start guide for ease of use;
- Added update function independent of Google Play;
- Added custom language selection option independent of Android system language.
- Wide lossless/lossy audio format support, including DSD(DSF,DFF,DST), ISO, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis
- CUE sheets and ISO images are also directly supported
- High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits floating point decoding and 128 bits internal precision, all for the best audio quality.
- External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You can get Native DSD or 384kHz, 32 bit DXD audio streams easily.
- Gapless playback
- 10 band graphic EQ
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually!
★★★ MOD ★★★
– Languages: Russian, English
– Alternative Russian translation
– Optimized graphics
– GP dependency removed
– Removed analytics, advertising
– Help removed