Clinical guideline summaries of the major primary and shared care guidelines in the UK.
***Winner of Directory of the Year at the 2013 PPA Digital Publishing Awards. ***
FREE to UK registered healthcare professionals thanks to sponsorship by AstraZeneca.
• All content from the Guidelines handbook plus additional summaries from Guidelines.co.uk
• Fully searchable
• Notifications when new summaries are published–all within the app
• Works both on and offline
• Bookmark feature to keep track of your favourite summaries
• Notes feature to annotate relevant summaries.
• Central nervous system
• Obstetrics, gynaecology & urology
• Malignant Disease
• Musculoskeletal & Joints
• Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat
• Immunisation & Vaccination
HOW TO ACCESS CONTENT
Access to content is FREE to UK registered healthcare professionals thanks to sponsorship by AstraZeneca.
1) Download and open the Guidelines app
2) Log in with your EXISTING guidelines.co.uk account details: your email address and password.
1) Open the Guidelines app and choose ‘Register’.
The development of the Guidelines app has been supported by sponsorship from AstraZeneca. AstraZeneca had no input into the design or development of the app. Content for the Guidelines handbook and app has been developed independently by MGP Ltd with no input from AstraZeneca.
We cannot reply to your comments in Google play. Please email us directly on email@example.com if you have any questions or experience problems purchasing or accessing content.
- Multi dex support added to prevent crashing on older versions of Android