It turns automatically the screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table. And turns the screen on when you take it out or up. The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others.
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It’s a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
– fixing Keep Screen on by Motion, sometimes quit working
– fixing promo code bug
– fixing other some small issues
If the app does not work after the update:
– reboot your device
– un-install and re-install the app.
Download Links : PRO/UNLOCKED features Unlocked