Update the Phone app for your Android Marshmallow device* to improve your calling experience and gain control over calls with features like caller ID and call blocking.
Know who’s calling before you pick up, with business names now visible on the call screen along with their number.
Get the calls you want, and not the ones you don’t. You can now block numbers to prevent unwanted calls.
Check your messages without having to call voicemail – view, playback and delete them right from the Phone app. Currently available for Project Fi, T-Mobile, and Orange customers.
No more switching apps or cumbersome copy and paste. Just find and call places right from the Phone search bar.
*This app update is supported on Nexus, Android One and Google Play Edition devices running Android Marshmallow and above.
Make Duo video calls from inside the app if you have Google Duo installed and activated
• Initiate a Duo video call from the call log, search, or contacts card
• Upgrade a voice call to a Duo video call
Enriched Calling on Rogers Canada (Share & Call, Post-call Message)
Bug fixes & performance improvements
1. Patch for installation and work on unsupported devices (it is now installed and works on any phones 6.0+).
2. Patch the contacts.
3. Fixed notifications of missed calls.
4. Turned on the floating button.
5. English t9.
6. Version all in one (arm/arm64).
How to install:
Remove previous versions of Google Phone
Install like usual APK
Give permissions to app in Android Settings, including Modify System Settings.
Set as default calling app in Android Settings