GetTube is YouTube downloader that let you download videos from YouTube in any quality ranging from 144p to 4K, directly into your android device.
HOW TO USE
This app is really easy to use, it has in-built YouTube browser. Just press download button while you are watching videos under “YouTube” tab. At that moment you can select the video quality you want to download. It has many different resolution options adapted to the different Android devices compatible with the application.
Alternatively, if you watch more and download less, you can share the link from official YouTube app and select GetTube, it will start the download process.
Supports downloading ALL resolutions including 1080p, 1440p and 4K
Supports downloading Audio Only [in AAC (M4A), Vorbis, or Opus format] in ALL bitrates
Supports downloading subtitles for the videos
Supports downloading age restricted videos (requires login in in-app browser)
Supports downloading video in VP9 codec/WebM Format (Enable in Settings)
Supports downloading 60fps video
GetTube offers advanced fast download mode (multi-threading download) for maximum speeds
Option to select audio quality manually while downloading DASH videos.
Option to Pause or Resume download at a single click
Fast Download Mode (multi-thread downloading) has three modes:
Classic, Smart (like IDM) and Pieces (like Torrent client)
- improve new dash video download size estimation
- improve thumbnail scaling and reloading in notification bar
- fix issues when toolbar menus and search bar disappear
- improve app tasks navigation (when other apps are opened through this app e.g. playback)
- add support for searching youtube from native ui
- improve strings
- add support for receiving in-app update when in alpha/beta release channel
- improve shadows for view for android lower than lollipop
- crash fix: when memory if full for notification update
- browser toolbar: snap toolbar when scrolled (the toolbar doesn’t stop mid-way)
- improved smooth scrolling in downloads list
- improved circular progress bar on android lower than lollipop
- improved bottom sheet player’s view initialization
- make bottom sheet player bar hideable