You’ve been waiting for it…now it’s here: THE free YouTube smart music player!
Stream gives you access to all of YouTube music videos and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience.
Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country!
No need to download your songs anymore, you finally have a free YouTube player that lets you check your newsfeed or answer your messages while watching your favorite videos!
FLOATING POPUP PLAYER
– YouTube music player: watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
– Customize the size of the floating popup to your needs
– Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
– Search among millions of YouTube music videos for free
– Browse the daily Top Charts songs
– Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
– Discover our radios based on YouTube music videos. Whether you want to sleep, party, concentrate or do some workout, there is a radio for you
– Start a radio from any video for hours of free music, no need to download your tracks anymore
– Access in a click a tab dedicated to your music wtih videos you’ve recently watched and liked
– Set up to 3 widgets to access directly from your home screen :
– the Top Charts songs list
– the recently watched videos
– your favorites videos
PLAYLISTS & CURRENT QUEUE
– Create your own playlists
– Easily re-order your playlists with a simple drag and drop
– Share your playlists and the music you love with your friends
– Directly import the playlists of your YouTube account on Stream
– Add songs and manage your current queue easily
– Customize your Stream experience with Themes: dark or light (free), gold, blue neon, or emojis world (in-app purchases)
– Battery Saver: automatically reduces the brightness to save your battery
Stream is a third party app. All the content is provided by YouTube services. Therefore Stream does not have direct control over the content displayed.
Please use the following link to report any content that may infringe copyrights:
Stream is not a music downloader.
An internet connection is required (wifi or cellular data)
You will be asked to authorize two accesses within the app:
– one to allow Stream to modify the brightness of your device (for the Battery Saver)
– one to enable the floating popup player
- What’s new this week?
- To be compliant with the YouTube Terms of Services, the lock screen mode has been removed.
- Add an option to watch directly a video on YouTube
- Clear your “recently watched” video
- Various crash fixes
- Two new widgets
- Hey! We read all of your mails! Keep sending us your suggestions at [email protected]