Foxit MobilePDF Business is targeted to meet the requirement from customers that wants the integration of Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) with requiring rights management of their PDF documents.
Besides, Foxit MobilePDF Business is built on the same technology as Foxit Reader, providing a consistent PDF experience from desktop to mobile devices, allowing for easy access to PDF documents anytime, anywhere.
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail
• Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
• Jump to certain page by page number
• Open password protected files
• Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Support PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink) technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools, including Text Markup tools, Drawing Markup tools, Signature tool, Typewriter, and Note
• Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
• Support Undo / Redo
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long documents using outline
• Add & Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
• Easily switch among Local file view, Cloud view and History view by swiping
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Search certain PDF
• Create folder
• Support Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (an In-App Purchase feature, for Android 2.3 and above)
• Encrypt and decrypt PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) files with Microsoft IRM protection for PDF V2
• Protect and unprotect PDFs in Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services and Microsoft Azure Active Directory Rights Management environments
Public cloud integration
• Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan easily
• Upload / Download files
• Share PDFs by URL
Other useful tips
• Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
• Day/Night reading mode
• Brightness settings
Work across platforms, collaborate without distance
• Seamlessly work across portable devices, from Mobile devices of Android/iOS to PC client, making collaboration more effective and without the limitations of time, space and equipment.
• Support shared review based on a shared network folder, allowing reviewers with different clients to view and reply to other reviewer’s comments, making collaboration more professional and accurate.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Reorder, rotate, or delete pages in PDF files (paid feature).
Support static XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business).
Some ease of use enhancements