Divide your work into subtasks to perform an interval of 25 minutes. Start the timer and not distracted, unfocused working on it. After 25 minutes, under any circumstances, take a break of 5 minutes. You can set other intervals if you require this. Use statistics to track your progress.
Flexible configuration allows you to customize the application to fit your needs.
– Set the preferred time timer
– Continuous mode
– Set your sound notifications
– Turn off Wi-Fi when using the timer
– Flexible configuration warning
– Pro: disable ads
– Pro: Use widget
– Change app name to “FocusMind Timer”
– German translation (Beta)
– fix bugs.