FlashOnCall + – an application that will use the flash of your smartphone for different events alerts
AFTER INSTALLATION MUST BE REMOVED FREE VERSION.
The brightest and fastest flash on calls, sms and any applications is absolutely free. The application has a large number of settings to create a unique alert.
★ Differences from free:
1. Alerts for all third-party applications to choose from
2. Detailed flash settings for each application (frequency, count, flash time)
3. Stroboscope mode
4. Flash to the rhythm of the music
5. Flash for special effects in games
6. No advertising
7. The application is 2 times lighter
★ OTHER FEATURES:
★ Any side flash
The application can use any flash – standard back, front or both.
★ Flash for calls, SMS and reminders of missed calls
Adjust the time of each flash, the time between flashes and the maximum flash duration for calls.
Set the number of flashes for outgoing calls and messages.
The ability to enable flash notification of a missed call or an unread SMS.
★ Flash to third-party applications
Detailed setting of the flash speed.
Flash on certain events in third-party applications (messages, comments, likes)
★ Flash schedule
Ability to create any number of rules, for which days and at what time the flash will not turn on.
★ Setting the sound modes
The flash can work in any sound mode of your choice: silent, vibration, normal.
★ Remote flash on by SMS
If you can not find the phone, send an SMS with the text “flashon 30”
, where 30 is the number of seconds. The flash will turn on automatically for the specified time.
★ Fan mode / Flashmob
At the stadium, at a concert or at any mass event, support your team or group. Just start the flash together and become a part of the light show.
★ Energy saving
The flash does not use much battery power, however, you can configure it to turn off when the battery is low.
★ Work in the background
If the flash does not work when you call (incoming / outgoing) or SMS when the application is closed, go to the settings and select “work in the background.”
★ Support for all devices starting with Android 4.3
★ Bright flashlight
Widget on / off flash
Thanks to active users who send their suggestions and comments to the mail. The most active we are sure to encourage!
1. If you have already installed a similar application, then the probability of conflicts is 99%
2. If there are any errors after the update, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application
3. If the above points have not helped or there are some errors – write to the mail email@example.com
- Fixed problem with the appearance of an error on Android 6.0. For the help in testing thanks to Roma Yakim!
- Fixed problem with non-off flash after call/sms
- The problem with flash on the front camera on some devices (most often Samsung) will be fixed for the next update