File Commander – File Manager Take control over your files! File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device via a clean and intuitive interface. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
The latest version takes full advantage of Android 6 Marshmallow, complete with an optional login profile that can save your settings across devices, new Secure Mode that can hide and encrypt your files from other users, and a Storage Analyzer to see exactly what’s eating into your storage space, and where.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
- *NEW* Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
- Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
- Libraries for all your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with new sections for Archives and Documents
- Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
- Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB drives (if supported)
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
- You can now access Windows/Samba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
- Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and SugarSync
- Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
- Share files easily using a wide range of sending options
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- Fully-customizable Homescreen with quick access tiles
- Find on-device files quickly with local search options
- Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
- Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
- Send time-consuming file operations to the background so you can continue working
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM
- *NEW* Secure Mode lets you hide and encrypt your files and folders, making them invisible outside of File Commander
- At-a-glance view of all your files and folders using the Storage Analyzer
- Bookmark your files and folders
- Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
- Access to hidden files and folders
*Recycle Bin does not restore files deleted before upgrading to File Commander Premium.
Version 4.0 :
– Improved navigation and UI
– Our Dark theme is now even darker
– Chromebook support
– Make shortcuts to files and folders on the Home screen
– Improved USB OTG autoplay handling
– The Pictures category now excludes system images
– Various bug fixes
Download: PREMIUM features unlocked | Drive works!