Allows you to test location based apps by mocking your location via an overlay joystick control.
Will overwrite your current location and any third party apps, websites or services will think you are in London, Paris or any other places! It’s simple and great fun to trick people.
In addition, our application has “Joystick” option, which allows users to change their locations immediately.
For previous versions Lollipop (5.1) needs to move system app (required root access only for that action can be removed later). and mock locations must be disabled.
– Select a location on the map
– Change GPS location to the selected location
– Allows users to change location immediately with Joystick
– Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick
– Set two points on the map to create route and to walk automatically
– For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling “Allow mock locations” option. To do so please use Link2SD or other like app and move app to /system/app
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review:
Join us on Google+ Group:
Follow us on FB for the latest news:
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This app is provided “as is” and we can not be held responsible for any usage by the end users of our app. This app is free with limited functionality and is for testing purposes only.
-(Beta) New Joystick design .You can try it from Settings- Joystick type
-Fixed error when creating route in some countries