ezPDF Reader also supports Unidocs’ unique Interactive PDF (eduPDF) files.
● eduPDF Concept – The Interactive PDF Approach
YouTube : https://youtu.be/XteS2PCNIKI
● eduPDF Features
YouTube : https://youtu.be/GOlSf7ul3yc
If you are interested in our interactive PDF technology for your own projects, please contact us at [email protected]
- For the Free Trial version, Search “ezPDF Reader Free Trial”
- Volume License version is also available for your organization.
Utilizing ezPDF Reader viewing technology, the following storytelling and reading apps were developed.
● For KITKAT users and above, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted. Please select the option “Open from Document Provider” from All PDF tab.
● App Review
“Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About” by eWeek ( http://bit.ly/LJTtEH )
“Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch.” Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
– Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
– Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression.
– Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go.
– Fill out your PDF form, sign and send via email.
– Plays multimedia files, animated GIF, zipped PNG files embedded into PDF.
– Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (TTS feature from the device settings)
– The useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw many shapes.
– Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like.
– Compatible with Adobe ® Acrobat ®.
– Form calculations supported
– Support ePub
– Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Change font size & color (text and background)
– Search (Case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
– Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
– Crop / Rotate page
– Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
– Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
– Open Standard Password-protected PDF
– Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
– Auto Page Turn (secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
– Table of Contents
– Thumbnail scroll images
– Jump to a specific Page No.
– Change reading direction – Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
– Page Turning Effect
-5-point-tap : Annotation Toolbar
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar
-3-point-tap : PDF ←→ Text Reflow
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Menu
– “How to use ezPDF Reader” link added
– Support Chromebooks with Google Play
– Support Multi Windows in Android N
– Bug Fixed
– New TossDocs feature is added.
– A bug on multimedia feature is fixed.
– stabilization of viewer features for Android N preview.