eNotify is the most powerful solution available for Email notifications & SMS notifications on both your Android device and accompanying smartwatch.
Highly configurable, eNotify supports rules with custom mail alert & SMS alert sounds for different accounts, senders, subjects, recipient addresses, phone numbers & more. Easily silence day-to-day background noise and stay aware of priority messages.
eNotify does it’s work entirely on your device working in the background. Your email is safe and your data never leaves your device. Your information is never sent elsewhere. Period.
Sample Use Cases :
• Override phone’s silent profile with ‘Godzilla Roar’ whenever my wife emails
• Only notify me when boss emails between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday
• When yahoo finance sends a stock quote read it aloud with a text to speech alert
Functionality Supported :
• Notifications: Popup, Status Bar & Smartwatch
• Alert sounds: Set different sounds for accounts, senders, subjects, recipients, and more [150+ sounds, OR add your own] • Push Mail : Instant notifications
• Text to Speech: Read email info aloud
• Vibration Patterns: Choose or create your own
• Do Not Disturb: Stop notifications during specified interval
• Override Silent: Configure some alerts to override the device silent profile
• Repeat: Configure some alerts to repeat at specified interval
• Smartwatch Exentions eNotify offers extensions for Android Wear, Toq, Pebble, SW2.
Supported Smartwatches :
• Android Wear: eNotify offers Android Wear notifications including voice reply
• Custom Extensions: Toq, Pebble, Sony & SW2 , LiveView, MetaWatch
• Full Android Watches: Optimized for Omate Truesmart & Galaxy Gear
• Other Watches: Use eNotify with Augmented Smartwatch or other notification forwarder Notification Command Status Bar, Popup & Some Smartwatches
• Open: Opens the email app associated with the account
• Quick Reply: Reply quickly without opening email or SMS app
• Delete Message Delete the email from the server
• Mark as Read: Mark the email as read on the server
• And More…
Mail Support Info :
• IMAP: IMAP4, IMAP IDLE (Push Mail): GMail, Yahoo, Exchange, and more
• POP: POP3 accounts: Hotmail, and more
• EWS: Exchange Web Services: Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
• Dependencies:None: No requirement to use K9 or GMail
Android 8.1 Update