Droid Scan is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner. With Droid Scan you can transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF documents in just a few clicks.
Droid Scan Pro has these unique, state of the art features:
– Batch processing, including turbo capture and batch convert, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
– Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
– Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
– Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
– Built-in integration with OCR by Google Drive.
– Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
– Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
– Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
The Google Docs upload feature replaced by a new uploader that uses the Google Drive API.
The look and feel updated for Material Design, and other usability enhancements added.
PDF and ZIP files stored in the public documents folder.
New Create Zip feature.
Runtime permissions used where supported.
Support for Google Photos and similar apps.
Improved UX for batch conversion.
A bug fix in Reorder scans.
More reliable communication between the app and service.