- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Version 1.22 (01/19/2017)
– Mediatek Helio X23, X25, X27.
– HiSilicon Kirin 960.
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, 430 and 435.
Version 1.21 (11/10/2016)
– Kirin 955, 910, 650.
– Snapdragon 617.
– ARM Cortex A73.
Version 1.20 (07/27/2016)
– Added tri-cluster architectures.
– Mediatek Helio X20 (MT6797).
Version 1.19 (03/31/2016)
– Samsung Exynos 8890 (M1).
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (Kryo).
Version 1.18 (02/03/2016)
– Added Security Patch Level (Android 6.0+).
– Fix several bugs.