Only for Samsung devices – NO ROOTING required
– Package Disabler Samsung is the best app forever help you disable any packages (Installed, Bloatware and System) on your Samsung devices WITHOUT ROOT
– One tap to disable or enable all Bloatware (S Health, Gear VR, Instagram, One Drive, Microsoft Office, widget apps,…etc)
– Package Disabler Samsung will disable packages and make them disappear, save your RAM usage, improve your battery life. All disabled packageis marked unavailable from running and updating.
– Package Disabler Samsung work with almost Samsung Galaxy devices (Galaxy S5, S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, A 3/5/7, Grand, J 3/5/7….etc) and works well with almost Rooted device
– Disable Gear VR service, you can use your virtual reality headset with Cardboard apps. Gear VR application will not be auto launched until you enable them again
– Easy to disable or enable any package (Installed, Bloatware or System)
– One tap to disable all Bloatware to save your RAM usage, improve your battery life.
– Export and Import disabled packages list to external storage
– Clear application data to save your memory
– Material design, clear and easy to use
How to uninstall:
– This application use [Device Administrator] permission, so select Menu (at top-right corner) and click on Uninstall button
– In other way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally
– Enable all packages which disabled by other Package Disabler app before using this app
– Package Disabler Samsung can work in almost Rooted devices, but not work well on some Custom or Rooted devices
– Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
– Remember enable all disabled packages before using Android Software update and disable them later if you want (support by ExportImport feature)
– Remember backup your devices, your data before using this app, KunKunSoft hold no responsibility for any damage you may cause.
For safety reasons, we did remove and enable some critical packages which not safe to disable. Sorry for that!