Bass Guitar Tutor Pro Adjust the width or height of the fretboard to suit your playing style or device. Go smaller to see the whole fretboard or go larger for a real life size!
• Learn To Play Your Favourite Bass Lines on the Bass Guitar with over 150 Songs.
• Learn Scales and Jam in any key to a Click. Save Riffs.
• Learn typical Bass Patterns (e.g. reggae, walking bass, hard rock) in any key.
• Highly configurable. Resizeable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets. Choose between acoustic, fingered or slap bass.
• For beginners to top musicians, this app has both a high simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
Adjust the width or height of the fretboard to suit your playing style or device. Go smaller to see the whole fretboard or go larger for a real life size!
The fingered bass sound has professionally recorded digitised Fender Jazz Bass guitar sounds for each separate note.
Focus on sections of the song to master those bass lines, patterns and scales.
Adjust the speed and volume for playing along.
Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
Immersion’s Touch Sense Haptic Feedback.
Songs cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Traditional. The pro version has ever expanding catalog of bass lines which include:
Axel F, Black Sabbath,
Blue Oyster Cult,
Select a scale from the extensive list.
Listen and watch the notes being played through highlights and then try to play it back. Check your answers. Start with just a few notes and then work up until you’ve mastered the notes in the scale.
Change the position.
Repeat scales ascending or descending.
View scale patterns as a reference.
Select the scale in which you wish to solo in. This will highlight all the right notes within the selected key on the whole fretboard. Then jam to it by aiming to play from the highlighted keys. You’ll be surprised how good you’ll sound just by hitting a few of the right notes!
Record and Save your favorite jam sessions and play back your rockin’ riffs at a later date.
Play along to a click.
Learn to provide the bass in any key for any genre. Patterns include: