Audio Evolution Mobile DAW is the most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces, virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Audio Evolution Mobile DAW Features:
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW‘s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
• 7 new soundfonts added to the soundfont shop: Choir Ahhs, Choir Oohs, Mellotron, Orchestral Large Sections Strings, Orchestral Solo Strings, Steinway Grand Piano (over 200MB for 1 piano, multi-layer sampled at 24-bit!), and Taurus Bass Pedals. Check out the demo mp3’s in the shop.
• The instrument selection dialog did not send a note off event when releasing the preset. Solved.
• The Soundfont shop dialog now shows prices in the users’s currency.
Requirements: 2.3.3+ | Mod GP & Lucky Patcher